Senior Full Stack Developer
Job ID: 201010
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer with knowledge of .Net and Angular best practices.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .Net applications
- Experience with ASP .Net MVC, ASP .Net WebAPI, WCF
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server
- Azure: App Services, Web Jobs, Cloud Services, Storage (blob, file share, table, queue), Application Insight, Redis, Automation, KeyVaults
- VSTS: TFS & Git version control, build and release pipelines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Developing and maintaining projects
- Creating a new architecture solution from scratch and maintaining, refactoring, fixing the existing projects
- Analyzing requirements, creating documentation and estimating the development
- Security scanning/fixing of the code
- Day to day meetings with the customer to discuss technical and functional requirements
- Managing the deployment process with VSTS + Azure (create and maintain build/release pipelines)
- Configuring and maintaining Azure infrastructure for applications hosting
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.