Job ID: 201001
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About our Customer:
Our customer is an American memorabilia manufacturer. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports teams. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at theme parks and resorts.
In addition to its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Minnesota, the customer has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
About the Project:
The project is an eCommerce site where a variety of products are sold for high school, college, and university students. The site offers memorabilia from gift cards and clothes to jewelry and yearbooks. Migration to React is pending.
Project Tech Stack:
Team Composition and Locations:
2 Developers, 1 Lead Developer, Project Manager, 3 Senior Developers, 1 Senior Tester, and 1 Tester. The team is based in Vinnytsia, Minsk, and Gomel.
Current Project Stage:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with JQuery
- Knowledge of Backbone.js
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Handlebars, React, SVN, and Jira
- Participation in requirements clarification
- Estimation of tasks, work progress tracking
- Development activities: new feature development and bug fixing
- Code merging and merging conflict resolution
- Active participation in daily meetings with the client to discuss ongoing issues and solutions, as well as branching and release strategies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.