Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 200998
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS). You’ll have a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and advance your skills in DevOps.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of IT Experience
- Supporting product teams with customer facing products
- AWS infrastructure
- Good Kubernetes experience
- Infrastructure as code and configuration management (ideally Terraform and Helm or Puppet/Ansible)
- Agile experience working in a Scrum team
- Ability to work in a team with people from all backgrounds
- Ideally you may also have some of the following skills:
– Linux experience at scale
– Scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby or another scripting language)
– Large scale monitoring and reporting (New Relic)
– Continuous integration systems (Git/Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience with Docker
Nice to Have:
- AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
- Designing and building infrastructure in Kubernetes (EKS) in AWS as part of a product team
- Helping the product team support the application in production from a systems’ point of view
- Supporting developers with core tools (Jenkins, Git etc.)
- Optimising costs in AWS
- Building tools to help other team members self-serve for most operational tasks
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.