Job ID: 200994
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
The customer wants to expand the development and support teams working on the UI/UX components. The goals for this team will be to work on building out the component library as needed by the product teams and working with the design system BA.
1 FE Team Lead, 3 FE Developers (Angular 2+ and CSS), 1 Project Manager/Scrum Master
- In-depth knowledge of Angular 2+ and CSS
- High level of comfort working with a remote team
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
- Write tested, idiomatic, and documented AngularJS
- Perform code review
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly strive to increase your skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.