Senior UI/UX Designer
Job ID: 200980
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI Designer, you will be responsible for bringing UX concepts and research to life. You will partner with UX designers, translating wireframes and user flows to polished mock-ups and thorough prototypes. You will be bridging the UX and visual world – knowing when and how to use the design system while supporting the user needs. At all stages of product development, you will support intuitive designs utilizing UI, interaction modeling and visual designs.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides innovative enterprise performance management software and data and analytics solutions for healthcare, higher education, and financial institutions.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 5+ years of UI Design and Interaction Design experience
- Good knowledge of Design Foundations – color, typography, spacing and grid systems
- UX Research/Problem solving – ability to use experience and online resources to solve problems
- Facilitation/Presentations – ability to present ideas and directions to senior leaders, team members, stakeholders
- Prototyping – ability to make detailed prototypes with high level of interaction modeling
- Organization, attention to detail, pixel perfect
- Understanding of Design Systems and the UX Design Process
- Experience building designs and prototypes in Figma
- Familiarity with wireframing software such as Whimsical, Miro, or Balsamiq
- Experience with complex prototyping
- Strong English communication skills
- Understanding of agile and scrum environments
- Project management skills are a must
Communicate clearly your designs and the decisions made and how they improved the user experience
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- Be able to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.