Lead AWS DevOps
Job ID: 200978
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are currently looking for an Lead AWS DevOps with strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer and the Project:
As a tech-forward company, the customer is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging the company-owned national distribution network, the customer brings the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through their simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, the customer enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, KOPS, Nutanix Karbon, Jenkins, Newrelic, Splunk (in progress), ELK, PHP, .Net, React, MySQL, MongoDB
- 5+ years of IT Experience
- Experience building architecture
- Experience building and maintaining systems in AWS
- Experience migrating data center workloads in AWS
- Experience with Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes, Splunk, Newrelic
- Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines creation and maintenance
- Hands on experience with KOPS, Nutanix Karbon
- Experience in Data Lakes design and ETL processes design (desirable GCP Data lake, Data Bricks)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Have:
- AWS Technical Certificates is a big plus
- GCP experience
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the AWS cloud platform, providing detailed advice regarding its application and executing specialized tasks
- Analysis of application architecture, proposing ways to optimize
- Analysis and enhancement of new environment provisioning and deployment process
- Planning and implementation of DR model
- Defining test conditions for given requirements; designing test cases and creating test scripts and supporting data and delivering according to project specifications; analyzing and reporting test activities and results; identifying and reporting issues and risks
- Documenting faults, implementing resolutions, and retesting to agreed standards
- Applying tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.