Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 200970
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform. Millions of students and teachers use his products around the world.
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of TeamCity, Jenkins, Selenium, WebAPI and experience with UI interface/E2E test framework will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
Your goal will be to improve quality and development experience of products by:
- Adding and maintain HTTP API interface, browser UI interface and end-to-end test frameworks
- Adding automated HTTP API interface, browser UI interface and end-to-end tests
- Integrating test automation to CI
- Improving CI (more reliable tests, parallel test runs, faster build times, better reporting and metrics)
- Write documentation
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.