Staffing Manager Assistant
Job ID: 200881
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for an ambitious Staffing Manager Assistant to join our dream team in order to assist in managing the complete lifecycle staffing process. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in ensuring we attract the best staff available and that the service we provide to our clients is of the highest standard.
We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take part in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone enjoys their work. We are a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be part of a fantastic team, which includes 1 Director of Operations, 1 Lead Staffing Manager, 4 Staffing Managers, 1 Lead HR, 16 HR Managers, 1 Lead Recruiter, 13 Recruiters, and 3 HR Assistants.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Exceptionally organised with close attention to detail and impeccable standards
- Creative, passionate, and professional in the face of any challenge
- Motivated and confident
- Excellent at communicating with a range of stakeholders including clients, suppliers, colleagues and teammates
- Computer literate on Microsoft applications
- Enthusiastic and committed to upholding the reputation and culture that Exadel has earned over the past 20 years
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the staffing manager
- Communicate with account and sales managers about open positions, requirements clarification, available candidates, etc. throughout process of closing each position
- Work closely with the HRM team to find optimal resources within the company
- Work closely with the recruiter team to find external candidates for each position (including elaboration of the strategy, evaluation of the candidates etc.)
- Schedule interviews with customers and support the interviewees during this process
- Work on feedback gathering
- Report to the management team
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
- Knowledgeable about IT terminology
- Understanding of recruitment or staffing processes
- Experience of work with people operations applications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.