Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200758
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior .Net Developer who is experienced in C# to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Project:
The client is working on a mobile system for simultaneous interpretation that fully replaces translation equipment for live events. The solution is being used by over 200 events per month, globally. The project is connected via an integration of MS Teams with existing client services. The project’s main areas are video conferencing, bots, tabs, and connectors.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Extensive Networking (TCP, UDP) and WebSockets experience
- WebRTC is essential
- Solid experience with cloud (we use Azure for this) and Windows Server
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience in Media streaming
- Video conferencing
- Video/Audio processing
- Produce efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team and between teams
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.