Human Resource Assistant
Job ID: 200654
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Odessa
Exadel is looking for a Human Resource Assistant for part time (work from the office and remotely).
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Team Composition and Locations:
You will be part of a fantastic team that includes 1 Lead HR Manager, 1 Lead Staffing Manager, 1 Director of Operations, 1 Operations Manager, and 16 HR Managers, 10 Recruiters
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions in sharing ideas.
- Help HR Manager in organization of various HR processes
- Work with documents (internal resource management system, google docs, newsletters to employees)
- Help with preparation of business trips for employees (after quarantine)
- Organization of congratulations to employees on birthdays, anniversaries and other significant dates
- Participate in organization of corporate and training events
- Similar experience or experience as an office manager is desirable
- Creativity and flexibility of thinking, interest in acquisition of new knowledge
- Self-organization at a high level
- English from Intermediate
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.