Job ID: 200653
Currently, we are looking for an Information Security Engineer who will help us to plan and carry out our information security strategy and security measures to monitor and protect the client’s sensitive data and systems from leak, infiltration, cyber- and social attacks.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Assessing the security level of an infrastructure and web applications; optimizing and improving the whole list of production processes from development to implementation requirements.
- Working across Identity and Access Management system: auditing of security configuration and hardening guidelines
- Conducting penetration testing, in which an attack is simulated on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of information security in manufacturing, managing and supporting processes of the company: process monitoring, education/training of company’s employees to introduce practices and tools, organization of work on internal audit processes, gathering metrics on processes
- Assisting with pre-sales opportunities, delivering security related support
- Managing Personal Data Protection laws based on country side specific
- 2+ years in the Information Security area
- Intermediate verbal and written English or higher
- Ability to perform evaluation of application requirements, processes, technologies
- Ability to select, educate and communicate the right solution based on requirements and objectives
- Understanding of concepts of a software development process, cloud security, and their assessment methodologies
- Willingness to study and discover new areas in Information Security domain and indirectly related domains
- Ability to explain assessment results to technical and non-technical personnel
- A strong multi-tasker with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player
- Good communication skills, politeness, tolerance
- Process-oriented and focused on continuous improvements
- Having a sense of urgency and ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to perform personal daily and weekly planning
- Ready to work after regular business hours when needed
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of methodologies, standards of production software to provide information security (ISO 27000 series, 800 series NIST, ITIL, IT4I, COBIT, etc.)
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Experience in security testing of Web Applications based on different technologies and Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Ability to conduct periodic vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Certification and courses in the Information Security area (CISA/S etc.)
- Overall experience in the IT industry
- Overall understanding of security measures (in accordance with ISO 27002)
- Experience developing procedures/instructions/methods in the area of software to ensure information security
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.