Technical Talent Sourcer
Job ID: 200651
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a detail-oriented Technical Talent Sourcer. You will lead our effort to link our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analysis, building, testing, and deployment tasks.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Lead Recruiter and 15 recruiters/HR generalists in 6 countries (Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Uzbekistan).
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 1+ years of experience recruiting for technical vacancies
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role in IT sphere
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, Djinni)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Manage candidate interview schedule with HR
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Monitor and analyze the labor market
- Vacation is 20 working days, up to 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.