Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200649
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our awesome team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 1988, the customer is a leading manufacturer of CNC milling machines, milling tools, and CAM software. Headquartered in Ammerbuch, the company currently employs 220 people. In 2016, the customer expanded its presence on the American market with a branch in Hauppauge, New York.
About the Project:
This dental software is a powerful software package that allows imports from all common CAD programs with its open STL import feature and utilizes optimized CAM strategies for the fastest possible processing. It is perfectly adapted to all of the customer’s dental milling machines to ensure reliable first-class results. They do this without complicated programming; no previous knowledge is required.
The CAM software can be used in any dental and practice laboratory. Best of all: the customer delivers our DentalCAM with each machine free of charge – a real advantage over other CAD/CAM providers in the dental industry. For a worry-free working with the milling software, the users will receive regular updates and are thus always on top of the latest developments.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Current Project Stage:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with WPF/C#
- 3D handling (natives WPF with HelixToolkit), especially positioning of elements
- Small additions from “bridges;” 3D data are processed as an STL. Mathematically, the 3D models are evaluated directly from the STL structure to also recognize different areas.
- Produce code using .NET language
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.