Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 200641
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and the Project:
The сustomer is an innovative, venture capital-backed tech company. Working globally across the hospitality and retail sectors, the сustomer offers its clients a fully integrated cloud-based solution designed to increase customer engagement and improve venue profitability. Working with a portfolio of fantastic brands, it uses its client’s existing tech to provide them with their very own TV channel packed not only with great stuff that attracts people’s attention, but also the opportunity to showcase their own products and promotions. The сustomer doesn’t stop there though; it’s looking to totally revolutionise how clients interact with brands at each touch point of the client sales journey. The сompany is experiencing a period of rapid growth and is looking for the very best team to take the client communication and entertainment platform to the next level.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience creating automated tests using Java programming language
- Knowledge of TestNG automation framework
- RestAssured (REST API testing library)
- Experience defining and delivering an automation strategy for complex distributed applications
- Identify, isolate, replicate, document and track bugs throughout the development cycle
- Able to code automated tests
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver, clean, readable, documented and highly optimised code
- Experience working with agile software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (1–2 weeks)
- Experience working in a small team but under own supervision, able to define priorities and manage their own workload
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of the importance of self-learning and skills development in their personal time
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing & verbal)
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving agile culture
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.