Middle Business Analyst
Job ID: 200639
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for an experienced Middle Business Analyst to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and the Project:
The сustomer is an innovative, venture capital-backed tech company. Working globally across the hospitality and retail sectors, the сustomer offers its clients a fully integrated cloud-based solution designed to increase customer engagement and improve venue profitability. Working with a portfolio of fantastic brands, it uses its client’s existing tech to provide them with their very own TV channel packed not only with great stuff that attracts people’s attention, but also the opportunity to showcase their own products and promotions. The сustomer doesn’t stop there though; it’s looking to totally revolutionise how clients interact with brands at each touch point of the client sales journey. The сompany is experiencing a period of rapid growth and is looking for the very best team to take the client communication and entertainment platform to the next level.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2 + years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Experience identifying business needs and using dynamics to improve business efficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics configuration with relevant Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge of integrating different applications into dynamics such as Xero finance package
- Good level of working knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence Application
- Experience working in a small team but under own supervision, able to define priorities and manage their own workload
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of the importance of self-learning and skills development in their personal time
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing & verbal)
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving agile culture
- Engage in requirements elicitation and management
- Be a proxy between product owners, development team and project leaders, helping to improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize system
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.