Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 200638
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer helps the world’s leading brands harness data, technology, and creativity to rapidly transform great ideas into digital experiences. They offer data services, such as big data, NoSQL, predictive analytics, business intelligence, IT integration, and mobile development on all devices. The company also provides creative services, including UX and UI design and advanced touch and interaction solutions. They offer interactive solutions for airports, healthcare settings, and boardrooms, including airport fire training research classrooms for desktops. The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
About the Project:
We are seeking to onboard a Senior DevOps Engineer to help the customer build their next generation of mobile application services platforms. Responsibilities for this position include assisting in the definition of mobile platforms for financial applications. The right individual for this role is capable of building Mobile API Services in .NET and using modern architectures, plus must have DevOps experience to automate all build, test, and deploy activities for an application. The successful applicant will also have experience with CI/CD tools leveraging the Microsoft application stack – .NET Framework, SQL Server, and Azure Platform Services. This person would help lead the development, implementation, and support of individual API Services, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing, and implementation of the components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 8+ years of software development experience using the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of Monitoring of large-scale applications, .NET and database applications
- API Development skills, including C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC is a plus, SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc. Solid Principles and Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL)
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using web services using WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, microservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- Experience with on-premise and cloud-based PaaS/IaaS providers (e.g. Rackspace, Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure
- Expert in enterprise service-oriented architecture and non-relational/relational database design principles
- Experience with Microsoft VSTS, K6, Parasoft LOADTest, Jmeter, Mercury Loadrunner, App insights, Karate or other industry leading toolsets for performance and load testing
- Experience with code scanning tools such as Vericode and SonarQube
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as ELK, AppDynamics, Splunk, Dynatrace Synthetic
- Experience working with API gateway, security principles, OAuth and/or related backend services
- Proven experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, dependency injection; experience and/or willingness to assist in building out test automation
- Assist in the definition of the Mobile Platforms for financial applications
- Build Mobile API Services in .NET using modern architectures
- Apply DevOps practices to automate all build, test, and deploy activities for an application
- Help lead the development, implementation and support of individual API services, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing and implementation of the components
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.