Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 200520
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Сurrently we are looking for a Middle Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees. It is based in more than 40 countries and operates internationally in more than 130 countries.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Protractor (Nightwath.js or Wedriver.io)
- Knowledge of Cucumber
- Understanding of BDD and keyword driven development
- Highly motivated, organized, creative team player, willing to work in a highly dynamic atmosphere
- Create test cases
- Automate test script design
- Analyze requirements
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.