Senior Python Developer
Job ID: 200512
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Python Developer. We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and extensive benefits!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides computer processing and data preparation analysis and services. The company markets its data research and analysis services to commercial customers throughout Norway.
Current Project Stage:
Active development, not bug fixing
3-4 + months
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 4+ years of experience in Python
- Experience working with AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SNS/SQS, and similar)
- Deep understanding of multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Great attention to detail
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Develop and integrate services on the AWS platform (Lambda, Fargate, Kinesis, SNS/SQS, and similar)
- Maintain the project infrastructure
- Analyze requirements and clarify assigned development tasks
- Create technical documentation (if needed)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.