Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200511
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The platform creates exponential value for clients combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will work within the platform and will create resources that will be responsible for:
- requesting, tracking, and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner
- slashing the time required to cleanse, validate, and prepare data (for completeness and accuracy) for downstream analysis
- combining professional experience and an immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, identify opportunities, and assist in planning for upcoming needs.
The platform launched about year ago and uses only the latest technologies and modern architecture approaches:
- Net Core 3.1
- Angular 9
- Azure SaaS/PaaS
- Docker, K8s
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, and Machine Learning
1 Scrum Master, 1 Business Analyst, 1 UX, 13 Developers, 5 QAs, 1 Architect.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Good knowledge of .NET Core
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture
- Familiarity with Angular 9 (optional)
- Hands-on experience with Azure PaaS/SaaS
- Good knowledge of MongoDB
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Big data experience: Spark, Databricks, ADLS, Informatica, Scala, Python, and Machine Learning
- Design and implement microservices
- Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility
- Work with large amounts of data
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.