Job ID: 200497
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a qualified Senior HTML/CSS Developer. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Using proprietary mobile algorithms, their app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. App users can also create flights virtually anywhere in the world and share them with other members or book all the seats to make a private flight.
In addition to extraordinary flight services, members of the customer’s community – which includes leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture – enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events in the clouds and on the ground.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience with strong SEO expertise
- Vanilla JS (ES6+), React (+state management Redux/Mobx)
- Assembling of projects (babel, webpack, etc.)
- HTML, CSS (Sass, PostCSS). Be not afraid of HTML coding, have an idea of architectural approaches (BEM, css modules, css-in-js)
- Ability to optimize large applications, use devtools (performance, rendering), 60fps animation
- Interest in design and UX, understanding the practical side of animations
- Spoken English (Upper-Intermediate and higher)
- Technical SEO: Monitor web performance, do selective optimization of the website and application according to reports from LightHouse/Google Search Console gMetrix etc. (role of a web performance engineer)
- Technical SEO: SEO best practices, accessibility of changes on the website according to the same reports
- Changes to the website content, experiments according to requests from a SEO agency (role of a content manager/junior engineer/SEO manager)
- SEMrush: work with the semantic core, key queries, strategy (role of a SEO manager)
- Create automated SEO reports in Slack/Jira, improve DX (role of an engineer)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.