Job ID: 200495
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The team develops reusable UI components, patterns, solutions, and tools that help the product team develop their front end more quickly. The team is rebuilding reusable UI components on top of HTML+CSS/Web Components/React/Angular. We use a custom technology to develop web components.
Project Tech Stack:
JS/TS, Angular, Node.js, HTML+CSS/SCCS, React, Docker, and AWS
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Hands-on experience with HTML
- In-depth knowledge of CSS/SCCS
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Willingness to remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience with React
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS
- Performing code review
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Participating actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.