Lead .Net Developer
Job ID: 200492
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented .Net Developer! We’re interested in people who have a passion for solving real-world challenges in new ways. If you’re driven by a curiosity to learn and a desire to produce meaningful results, please apply!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
The customer is looking to revamp their capital planning and tracking tools to provide a high-performance, web-based, engineered solution. This will require a seamless web experience with an Excel-like functionality. Users will need the agility work with data like they would in Excel (copy, paste, drag, view formulas, etc).
The customer needs a highly configurable solution to accommodate many customizations already in existence. Ultimately, this will be the starting point for a rewrite of customer’s FP&A suite to provide a more managed, yet configurable suite with a fully integrated data model and consistent user experience.
Alexander, the Lead Software Engineer on the project: “The project is in the field of healthcare. It deals with planning the budgets of medical institutions. The project itself is just one top-level module of a large platform. This is, in general, reports with a bunch of additional functionality, but I would not say that there is a lot of dynamics or graphics – i.e. these are not stock reports.
The customer has a system that is based on Excel (i.e. tabular presentation of data and Excel formulas). The data in the database itself is MS SQL Server. Their current application looks like Excel. It is a desktop application. They want to rewrite it all on the web, with a rich UI and move all the formulas and calculations to the back-end.
Also, the customer has a framework that is already used on other modules. This framework works with a database and builds an object model that “reaches” the UI and on the basis of it the UI is built. Whether we will need to use this framework is not clear. Perhaps it will be necessary.”
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with Angular/Typescript, and KendoUI
- Hands-on experience with SQL (SQL Server specific)
- Ability to provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Lead a team
- Produce code using C# language
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Facilitate effective communication with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Identify, monitor, and resolve project-related issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.