Senior Python Developer
Job ID: 200478
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re in search of an experienced Senior Python Developer to work on the exciting project in a great working environment.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a pioneer in conversational AI for commercial use. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to human language to increase productivity and amplify human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, the customer works with thousands of organizations – in global industries that include healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, and retail – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their clients and workforce.
About the Project:
The project is the world’s leading speech recognition solution with over two decades of continuous development meeting the needs of diverse users. The client’s powerful tools allow a user to get more done at work, at home, or on the go with fast, accurate speech recognition, dictation, and transcription.
Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer, Middle DevOps (Azure) Engineer, Senior Full-Stack Developer (.Net+Angular), Senior .Net Developer, 2 Senior Python Developers.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 5+ years of experience developing and launching products in a Cloud and/or Enterprise environment
- Proficient in Python and/or Node.js
- Experience with Distributed Systems, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with ETL, data ingestion, data pipelines, and data lakes
- Experience with micro-service and Serverless architecture
- Experienced in functional data architecture design including ingestion, storage and processing
- Experience with R dealing with data manipulation and data science is a plus
Nice to have:
- Build data pipelines using Python and other scripting languages
- Build reports and dashboards using Spotfire, Tableau, Jupyter notebook, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry
- Proficient in SQL and Elasticsearch
- Experience with tools like Spotfire, Tableau, Jupyter notebook
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Develop/code tasks following the existing coding standards and guidelines
- Fix bugs
- Maintain the project infrastructure
- Analyze requirements and clarify assigned dev tasks
- Create technical documentation (if needed)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.