Middle Automation QA (Java)
Job ID: 200453
Ukraine: Any city
Welcome Bonus 3000$!
We are looking for a Middle Automation QA (Java) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an American company based in Chicago. It accelerates digital transformation for the insurance and automotive industries with AI, IoT, and workflow solutions.
About Our Project:
The project is an architectural and technological platform that provides common services to the customer’s partners and clients over APIs consumed as a service. The application development involves building highly available microservices that will be leveraged by partners and clients. The application provides guidance and technology selection and practices for cloud native, microservices patterns, and commonly used services.
The whole team is offshore (based in Ukraine). Only the Product Owner and the Architect are on the client side.
- 1 Team Lead, 1 Scrum Master, and 1 BA shared between 2 Scrum Teams
- 2 Scrum Teams, each with 3 Developers, 1 DevOps, and 1 Automation QA (you!)
- Industry standard REST APIs and SaaS
- Scalability challenge of collecting of high frequency telemetry on millions of autos
- Big data processing algorithms
- Marketable open source tools used extensively
- Agile development processes with integrated DevOps
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
Allure, Appium, Bitbucket, Gatling and JMeter, Jenkins, Jira, JUnit, SonarQube, Spinnaker, Spinnaker, TestLink, TestNG.
Under Active Development
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of software development and debugging experience in Java / or C++ / or other high-level programming language
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation libraries and tools and experience developing test automation and/or new test frameworks
- Experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration, and the full Software development life cycle
- Solid written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with any scripting tools
- Experience with TestNG
- Experience with REST-assured
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Spinnaker
- Experience with Jenkins
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of test automation, frameworks, and tools used for the customer’s suite of software and analytics solutions
- Work as an individual developer to develop and enhance automated tests for regression and feature testing, as well as framework libraries and new tools
- Review product requirements in close collaboration with product owners and development
- Author and review test plans, test strategies, test reports, and test cases with all key stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert; understand business use cases and feature implementation
- Contribute to load, performance, service reliability, and stress testing
- Contribute creative ideas to evolve our agile-based development and testing methodologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.