Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 200447
Ukraine: Any city
Welcome Bonus 4000$!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer. Your primary objective will be to participate in the development and maintenance efforts of several initiatives. You will leverage your knowledge of analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of software applications to develop, enhance, and modify customer’s applications.
The Java Developer is expected to assist with the conceptualization of software solutions at both the unit level (i.e., program module) and at the system level (i.e., integrated applications). If you understand the latest development environments, tools, and applications, we are looking for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
- 8+ years’ experience developing Java/J2EE/Cloud applications
- Experience utilizing technologies – Java, J2EE, XML, JAXB, SQL, HTML 5, CSS3, AJAX, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of AWS services – S3, DynamoDB, SQS
- Experience with enterprise application servers – JBoss/Oracle WebLogic
- Strong understanding of Java best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning
- Understanding of design patterns including: OOPS, EAI and JEE design patterns
- Experience with database concepts, Oracle SQL
- Experience with enterprise messaging systems – ActiveMQ/Kafka
- Experience in building web applications and web services in Open Source Framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering Business Administration, or a related field
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java Microservices
- Rules Engines such as ILOG, Oracle Business Rules
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, JDeveloper
- SVN, GIT
- Maven, Gradle
- Hudson (Jenkins) or other Continuous Integration technologies
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Behavior Driven Development
- Develop J2EE cloud applications
- Develop, test, and document software and infrastructure products
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to identify functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in functional and technical specification reviews
- Participate in creating and executing integration level test plans
- Research technical solutions to business problems
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.