Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 200446
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
About the Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
The software ecosystem includes the customer-facing applications for gym administrators and gym-goers and handles all received payments.
The software currently in use is obsolete and suffers from slow performance. The customer’s internal research showed the necessity of replacing the existing software with a modernized program.
Thanks to our expertise in the most advanced technologies, Exadel is developing a customer-specific platform that adheres to the latest requirements.
The next stage will be to develop apps for gym clients that will be installed in gyms and to integrate them into the whole ecosystem.
- 2-3 years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Experience with mobile testing tools
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Good knowledge of development tools: Java 8, Gradle, GIT, TestNG, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Good knowledge of OOP
- Curiosity; a desire to know how the tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out; be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.