Job ID: 200439
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The team develops UI components by utilizing those that clients would develop their products. First, components are developed for internal clients, and then internal clients incorporate these components into products for external customers.
Other Project Details:
3-round interview – the first at Exadel + two more interviews with the customer.
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Highly-professional team (most of the team are senior and middle level developers)
22 developers: core team and developers that work closely with product teams.
Requirements (must to have):
- Strong algorithm and data structures knowledge
- Able to work independently – with good judgment on when to ask for help
- HTML/CSS/SASS experience: CSS preprocessors, Flex and Grid, HTML Semantic Elements
- Production experience with at least one of the frameworks: React or Angular or Vue.js or Stencil
- Unit/Functional/Integration/Screenshot/Snapshot tests experience
- Good level of English
- Ability to work till 7-8 pm (EU time)
Requirements (nice to have):
- WebComponents experience
- Azure DevOps
- General front-end development including browser and server-side code
- Development of UI components in StencilJS
- Development of UI components (Angular/React/Vue/StenciJS) components with the help of an internal tool
- Provide assistance in components integration
- Suggest solutions for furthering the product
- Constantly improve your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.