Job ID: 200437
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer offers a unique proprietary technology that makes digital media interactive and shoppable at scale. Enabling retailers and brands to monetize their content like never before through various channels, including Social Media, Web, App, OTT, and Advertising.
This includes the monetization of both live stream and video-on-demand through a seamless in-video integration without requiring the consumer to leave the content or disrupting the post-purchase processes.
About the Project:
The project deals with development of a video shopping platform. We are in the final stages of developing a shoppable AR. This ground-breaking capability will transform a brand’s AR experience into a shoppable experience.
Project Tech Stack:
- Work with a platform that drives increased sales
- Work with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the future
- Significant experience in designing, implementing, and modifying web applications with Vue.js
- Ability to take on and complete tasks in unfamiliar IT environments
- Significant experience planning, prioritizing, and organizing tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- High comfort level working in fast-paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA
- Collaborate with cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up to date
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.