Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200435
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a leading provider of software solutions and services for healthcare. They provide hospitals and health systems and help those systems generate better data and insights to enable better healthcare.
The customer offers a robust portfolio of solutions that can be fully integrated and custom-configured to help healthcare organizations efficiently capture information for assessing and improving the quality and safety of patient care.
About the Project:
We’re looking for .Net Developers to help with the continuous buildout of the customer’s analytics dashboard application. The work will be full stack building of data-driven HTML pages to house graphical widgets and tabular data. There will also be a mapping component for which we are currently planning to build the Google API.
We would expect the team members to be available for daily standups (M-F) at 9:00 am EST. You’ll also need to attend grooming sessions as frequently as possible. They are arranged every other week and are a bit later in the day. Work will be organized and tracked in Azure DevOps.
Current Project Stage:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Knowledge of Vue.js (Vue.js experience would be great, however relevant experience with other modern JS frameworks, like React or Angular, is sufficient.)
- Experience with Google Maps API is a potential plus
- Hands-on experience with Amcharts 4 (for the graphs we build)
- Middle Tier
- .NET Core – C#
- EF Core
- Unit and integration tests via xUnit
- MS SQL Server
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis (stand-ups, demos, etc.)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.