Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 200433
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
In this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
Customizable accounting platform for American healthcare.
Team Composition (from Exadel side):
1 Team Leader, 5 Developers, 1 Project Manager, 2 QAs
Project Tech Stack:
.Net + JS
Current Project Stage:
6 months +
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Proven experience in Angular
- Hands-on experience with large scale products
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Provide technical leadership for the team – mentor, coach, continuous improvement, lead by example
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.