Middle DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 200405
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join our team. Your primary focus will be to develop detailed low-level designs to enable the delivery of technical components or solutions in accordance with a predefined set of business requirements and outcomes as specified by our solution or domain architects. You will leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as design patterns and standards.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer’s company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The project is CaaS (containers as a service). The main goal of the project is to standardize Kubernetes infrastructure provisioning in the most popular cloud providers according to the company strategy and program. Currently it supports Azure AKS and AWS EKS platforms.
- More than 5 years of IT Experience
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience within a design engineering role
- Experience with migrating datacenters workloads towards Azure
- Experience in a specific design domain
- Recent experience within the design and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with:
– cloud computing
– server/datacenter virtualization
– information security
– enterprise-wide architectural governance, architecture decisions, exceptions, standards etc.
– development of foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical Certificates to a specific technical domain, for example Azure, Networking & Storage
- Undertake analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs in accordance with customer needs and conforming to agreed standards
- Maintain knowledge of specific specialisms, provide detailed advice regarding their application, and execute specialised tasks. The specialism can be any area of information or communication technology, technique, method, product, or application area
- Specify user/system interfaces and translate logical designs into physical designs, taking into account target environment, performance security requirements, and existing systems
- Design computing and communications equipment, taking into account target environment, performance, security and sustainability requirements; translate logical designs into physical designs, and deliver technical prototypes of proposed components for approval by customer and execution by technicians; design tests to measure performance of prototypes and production output against specification and inform iterative development
- Contribute to the availability management process and its operation and perform defined availability management tasks. Analyze service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability. Ensure that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their agreed performance targets and service levels. Implement arrangements for disaster recovery and document recovery procedures. Conduct testing of recovery procedures
- Engage with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard. Feed into change management processes
- Apply tools, techniques and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring protection of assets and components from unauthorised change, diversion and inappropriate use
- Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change; apply change control procedures
- Use the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities. Administer the recording of activities, logging of results, and documenting of undertaken technical activity. May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users
- Review system software updates and identify those that merit action. Tailor system software to maximize hardware functionality. Install and test new versions of system software. Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems. Prepare and maintain operational documentation for system software. Advise on the correct and effective use of system software
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.