Middle DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 200377
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global full-stack product and platform engineering services company. They harness the power of automation, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and transform their businesses. The customer’s team has over 25 years of experience in building enterprise-scale systems and managing large-scale solutions and services with world-class organizations from startups to Fortune 1000 companies across various industries, including high tech, healthcare, telecom, FinTech, and ISVs.
About the Team:
At the customer’s company, people are the most valuable assets. The team is really passionate about the clients and technology they work with. They aren’t held back by hierarchy they work amongst friends. They celebrate their success, learn from their mistakes, and are proud of what they do.
The client is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Python, MySQL, Redis, AWS, Debian GNU/Linux
- 3+ years of production engineering experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience using Linux command line
- Experience automating systems using any modern configuration management system (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience dealing with services on a cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You’re excited to create a modern, scalable infrastructure and automate away drudgery
- Experience with monitoring systems, databases, or service orchestration using Terraform
- Develop and manage CI/CD process
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Contribute to and maintain best practices and standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.