Lead Manual QA
Job ID: 200374
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Lead Manual QA to join our international team. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Project:
Our Internal Resource and Contract Management System is a great multi-module web-application consisting of:
- RMS-Core (JSF) (Resource, Project and Contract management module)
- UI (ReactJS)
- TTS (Time Tracking System integration module)
- ITS (Issue Tracking System integration module)
- mobile native Android
- mobile native iOS
The web app ensures easy management of human resources, business processes, and data. It alloys tracking projects, contracts, and employee assignments and creating automated billing reports based on reported working hours. The time-off module of the system accounts for actual employee location to calculate time-off terms and also shows different holidays.
- 4+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Web/Web mobile application testing
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in Meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Preparing test scenarios for automatization testing
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
- Providing technical leadership on the project
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.