Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 200373
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for an experienced Middle .Net Developer (Full Stack) to join our team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company was founded in Amsterdam in 1999 as a production company creating photorealistic 3D images for global brands. Today, the company offers technologies that enable tactile digital product experiences. The customer has more than 90 employers in three locations: Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York.
About the Project:
The project is web-based software for goods manufacturers that automatically generates visual content. It uses photorealistic 3D technology, capitalizing on the customer’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
The customer automates redundant tasks like label and background changes, product angles, and output sizes. The web-based software allows users to:
- choose a 3D shape from within the library
- change angles, sizes, labels, and backgrounds, or use preset settings
- generate different file types and export image packages
- manage all assets
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with React + TypeScript on the frontend and the following relevant experience for the C# part:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ASP .NET Core 2+, C#
- Experience with Entity Framework Core, SQL LINQ
- Azure Functions V3
- Command and Query Responsibility Segregation
- REST, Swagger
- Tests: xUnit, Moq
- Onion architecture
- S.O.L.I.D., KISS, YAGNI
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Bonus points for Typescript, Angular, React, GraphQl, SQL Server, SqLite, Azure services
- Extra bonus points for Pulumi/Terraform and/or Haskell
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.