Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 200372
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for an Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and government agencies worldwide, use the customer’s Actionable Intelligence solutions to power their client engagement and cyber intelligence operations.
With over two decades of experience helping more than 10,000 worldwide organizations create lasting value, the customer is a global leader in client engagement.
Moreover the customer is a leading global provider of security and intelligence data mining software. Their Intelligence-Powered Security product portfolio is deployed in over 100 countries, helping government, critical infrastructure, and enterprise organizations neutralize and prevent terror, crime, and cyber threats. In other words you will work with a technology innovator backed by amazing people!
About the Project:
1 PM, 1 Technical Lead, 1 Python, 2 JS Developers, 1 .Net Developer, 1 Ruby developer, 1 DevOps, 1 Automation QA, and 1 Manual QA.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Good knowledge of and experience with Ruby, Rspec, Capybara, Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, Page Object
- Knowledge of web services
- Experience with OS: Linux or MacOS
- Experience with databases: MS SQL, My SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Jira and TestRail
- Significant knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Creating and supporting automated tests
- Analysing test run results
- Creating plans, test scenarios, test cases (TestRail) and test reports
- Actively participating in the software development process, cooperating with programmers, analysts and administrators (DevOps)
- Executing and monitoring results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Working with Jira (issues creation/verification)
- Running ruby scripts locally or in Jenkins and sending report once a week to PM
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.