Middle Database Developer
Job ID: 200332
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a qualified Middle Database Developer to join our friendly team.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer offers data, industry expertise, and prescriptive analytics to help their clients grow their businesses in a changing world. The world’s leading companies rely on the customer to help them measure, predict, and improve performance across all channels. Clients trust the customer’s company to benchmark performance, guide strategic decision-making, and improve pricing, product management, new product innovation, customer segmentation, assortment, and sales forecasts.
About the Project:
The project is a high-loaded OLTP/DW system. It’s a B2B system, which is intended for use by analysts and marketing management staff in sales corporations. Companies that use the customer’s system increase their own brand’s market share, among other benefits.
MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Azure
- 4+ year of experience with SQL Server as DB Developer
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience with Performance Tuning and High Availability for SQL Server
- Experience with Replication and Log Shipping
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and good communication skills
- Experience in estimations and requirements clarification
- Self-disciplined, quick learner, team player, responsible, punctual, stress-resistant, client-oriented, and open-minded
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server features (Columnstore, In-Memory, Partitioning)
- Hands-on experience processing significant amounts of data
- Ability to work across structured and unstructured data, work experience with non-relational databases and data
- Experience with data migration, data warehousing, sourcing and maintaining
- Experience with Azure
- Work closely with team, customers, analysts and data scientists to deeply understand business problems and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Develop, enforce and recommend enhancements to the application in the area of standards, methodologies, compliance, and quality assurance practices
- Keep up to date on relevant technologies and modern approaches
- Data quality checks via SQL
- Performance tuning
- Support High Availability for SQL Server
- Design ETL process, developing and managing reporting and analytic systems, building data pipelines in production
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.