Senior .Net Developer (C#)
Job ID: 200331
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior .Net Developer (C#) who is experienced in a diverse range of stacks and technologies to join our team of professionals! You will join the customer’s Agnostic Agile development environment, working with multiple squads developing the UI, API’s, Natural Language Processing solution, and the Search and Data Processing layers. You will also work closely with the squads responsible for linking the customer’s various data sources using graphs, Machine Learning and AI.
The successful candidate will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in a collaborative environment, helping the team understand problems and deliver the appropriate solutions based on their experience and technical expertise to push customer’s company forward and to participate in the development of exciting new solutions that will drive the future of chemistry.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
About the Project:
The customer’s product retrieves chemical literature, compound properties, and reaction data faster than any other solution. It is used by synthetic, pharmaceutical, industrial, and academic researchers to find answers to their chemical problems. The customer has recently made significant investments to modernize the product’s user interface and has a multi-year roadmap of exciting work to get done.
- At least five years of Software Engineering experience with a BSc degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive C# .Net and .Net Core experience, with some additional experience in Java 8+
- Solid experience with .Net LinQ
- Experience in highly performant Index based search technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services technologies like EC2, S3, Redis Cache, Lambda, ELK, AZ’s, Scaling, etc.
- Experience with Multi-threading, Synchronous and Asynchronous Processes and API’s
- Experience working with REST APIs and Services
- Experience with MQ frameworks like RabbitMQ, MSMQ, AWS SMS etc.
- Experience working with ORM like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc.
- Experience and strong knowledge of SOLID and OO concepts
- Very strong unit testing and linting experience
- Experience in automated testing at all levels for new and existing code, including the practice of test-driven development
- Experience in continuous integration and advancing deployment builds to enable continuous delivery
- Experience working in a multi-team Agile environment
- Experience in pair programming to deliver high value, end-to-end user stories
- Experience in cross functional collaboration between Development, QE, DevOps and Product Owners
- Experience configuring Jenkins and using Git source control
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Spring and Maven
- Knowledge of automatic XML/HTML validation via XSD, DTD, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience working within a BDD environment
- Experience in Puppet Hiera configuration and Terraform scripting
- Experience with SonarQube and New Relic
Fluent oral and written English communication skills. German language skills will be beneficial.
You will have and bring:
- A clear understanding of team ownership of product quality from linting to code reviews to automation
- A clear understanding of the importance of monitoring and alerting
- A real passion for producing clean, maintainable, and extensible code
- Solid communication skills, as we collaborate daily with technical and non-technical team members
- Understanding of best practices in security
- An enthusiastic approach with the ability to self-motivate and multi-task when necessary
- An agile working style, open to evolving team practices
- Knowledge of the DevOps movement and its principles
- A desire for continuous improvement through critical analysis by driving conversations to address issues within the team when you see them
- A willingness to experiment, get feedback, and iterate
- Produce efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others on the team and between teams
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.