Middle Full Stack .Net Developer
Job ID: 200328
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a talented Middle Full Stack .Net Developer with knowledge of C#, Angular and Basic SQL to join our friendly team!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
Project Team (from Exadel side):
1 Team Leader, 5 Developers, 1 Project Manager, 2 QAs
Project Tech Stack:
.Net + JS
Current Project Stage:
6 months +
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing .NET applications; you will work on the customer’s most complex system which is a core platform
- The core platform entails database, C#, Angular, jQuery, services, Azure infrastructure, etc. The ideal candidate would know all of these. The minimal set would be Basic SQL, Expert C#, and Good Angular
- Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Produce code using .NET and Angular
- Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team; effectively communicate with geographically distributed team members
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Identify, monitor and resolve project-related issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.