Senior Java Developer (Clojure)
Job ID: 200306
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Clojure). You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global full-stack product and platform engineering services company. They harness the power of automation, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and transform their businesses. The customer’s team has over 25 years of experience in building enterprise-scale systems and managing large-scale solutions and services with world-class organizations from startups to Fortune 1000 companies across various industries, including high tech, healthcare, telecom, FinTech, and ISVs.
About the Team:
At the customer’s company, people are the most valuable assets. The team is really passionate about the clients and technology they work with. They aren’t held back by hierarchy they work amongst friends. They celebrate their success, learn from their mistakes, and are proud of what they do.
- 3+ years of experience in Clojure (all APIs are written in this) alongside with Java on the BE
- Hands-on experience in AWS
- Good knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience with REST API, SQL
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- High level of comfort working with a remote team
- Excellent communication skills
- Design robust, scalable, and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Think tactically and strategically
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.