Developer (Full Stack)
Job ID: 200286
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course (MOOC) platform.
About the Project:
The project is a Student Information Systems (SIS), and we will focus on building out and improving the customer’s product-level integrations with current and future SIS’s on the market. Goals for 2021 are to create more cost-effective scalable solutions, unify SIS integration methods, and expand integrations with additional SIS providers.
Some of the themes for the 2021 roadmap are:
- Building out better roles and permissions
- Enhancing the SIS integration portal and adding troubleshooting tools
- Helping with the customer’s assessment platform integration
- Building out customer-facing configurations
- Adding new SIS integrations
- Leveraging partner APIs to provide logging and error data
- Ensuring compliance for new SIS integrations to increase our pool of available integrations
Project Technology Stack:
Front-End: TypeScript, React
Databases/Persistence: Redis, PostgreSQL
Additional Tech Used: EC2, S3, AWS ElastiCache, Jest
- Good knowledge of React Basics and React main principles
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience working with Redis, PostgreSQL
- High level of responsibility
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers
- Strong organizational skills
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, developing unit tests, writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analysing, gathering and clarifying requirements of your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
- Collaborating with developers for best practices and solutioning
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.