Job ID: 200246
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Welcome to your new career opportunity in AI! We’re currently looking for an experienced AI Architect to join our team of professionals. You will help our сustomer to build AI development and production infrastructure and set technical standards.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
- Hands-on experience (3-6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP)
- Proven experience starting new machine learning projects from scratch: from problem analysis and data collection to PoC and deployment to production
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure
- Expertise in Azure ML generally and in Azure MLOps in particular
- Expertise in AI scaling strategy and technology integration
- Confidence in Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, SQL, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
- Good knowledge of statistics and algorithms
- Understanding and experience with MVC, .Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server
- Microsoft Certificate: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Set up and manage AI development and production infrastructure
- Build data ingest and data transformation infrastructure
- Identify transfer learning opportunities and new training datasets
- Build AI models and help product managers and stakeholders understand results
- Deploy AI models into production
- Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.