Senior ML/AI Engineer
Job ID: 200245
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior ML/AI Engineer, who is passionate about artificial intelligence and ML and strives to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
- Hands-on experience (3 – 6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP), including:
– ML problem analysis
– Data preparation (Exploratory Data Analysis) & transformation
– Feature analysis & selection
– Topic Modelling & NER (Named Entity Recognition)
– ML model selection using parameter tuning
– Model result analysis and presentation
– Transfer Learning
– Developing custom ML Model based on requirement
- Good knowledge of machine learning libraries (like Scikit-learn, NLTK, spacy etc.)
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Flask, NumPy, Pandas etc.
- Good knowledge in statistics and algorithms
- Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Knowledge of ABBYY for PDF and image processing
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
- Programming knowledge in MVC/.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server
- Understand business objectives and models that help achieve them
- Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company
- Fully cover (develop, maintain, and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models
- Propose new research, improvements, and best practices
- Share knowledge, ideas, and new approaches with team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest findings in applied data science
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.