Middle Business System Analyst
Job ID: 200243
We’re seeking a Middle Business System Analyst to join our international team! As a Business System Analyst, your main duties will be to synthesize information from many sources, produce recommendations, organize product backlog, participate in Agile process, propose product feature sequencing, and be engaged heavily with management, engineers, QA, designers, and others in the creation of killer apps.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About the Project:
The project is a mobile application for vehicle owners that assists the owner throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. The solution relies on AI to provide better UX to users. The application is already in use and is actively under further development.
Existing UI modules include: authentication, permissions, VIN decoder, photo capture, review, and summary. This application supports both claim- and incident-based workflows and lets consumers submit data regarding each claim or incident. This modular app concept sets up the foundation to deliver new workflows with existing modules in a rapid fashion, more than halving the time that it took to deliver custom branding. We’ve also set ourselves up to build on that foundation and continue adding new modules that will help the customer further differentiate themselves in the market space.
- Partner closely with management and product teams to manage ongoing product enhancements
- Communicate with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Leverage feedback and information to identify improvement opportunities and recommend action
- Participate in detailed planning and prioritization of development backlogs
- Communicate internally to provide deep understanding of product objectives
- Help the team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables
- Generate insights from data trends
- Address complexity through planning and analysis
- Promote and maintain a positive work environment based on trust and respect
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience presenting solutions and business recommendations to stakeholders
- UI prototyping experience & skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience querying and manipulating data with tools such as SQL, Python, R, Alteryx, and/or KNIME
- Readiness to learn (ideally – experience with) data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, and/or MicroStrategy
Upper-Intermediate – Advanced
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.