Job ID: 200232
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Our customer is an American memorabilia manufacturer. The company is primarily known for its production of yearbooks and class rings for various high schools and colleges as well as championship rings for sports teams. The company also produced photobook products for Disney’s PhotoPass photography service offered at theme parks and resorts.
In addition to its headquarters near Minneapolis and operational offices in Owatonna, Minnesota, the customer has facilities in Calgary, Alberta; Clarksville, Tennessee; Denton, Texas; Eagan, Minnesota; Laurens, South Carolina; Norman, Oklahoma; Sedalia, Missouri; Shelbyville, Tennessee; State College, Pennsylvania; Topeka, Kansas; Visalia, California; and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
About the Project:
The project is a championship sports ring designer (swf web application). It allows a user to design rings based on established parameters and send the order for processing. There are also at least three branches off of this project.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Flash/Adobe Flex/Ant/Adobe Alchemy (shaders)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Handlebars, React, SVN, and Jira
- Debugging and troubleshooting with existed Adobe Air and Flash applications
- Writing documentation
- Taking part in all technical discussions
- Analysing, gathering, and clarifying requirements of your area
- Performing code review
- Constantly improving your level of skills and qualifications
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.