Job ID: 200223
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer’s company was founded in Amsterdam in 1999 as a production company creating photorealistic 3D images for global brands. Today, the company offers technologies that enable tactile digital product experiences. The customer has more than 90 employers in three locations: Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York.
About the Project:
The project is web-based software for goods manufacturers that automatically generates visual content. It uses photorealistic 3D technology, capitalizing on the customer’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
The customer automates redundant tasks like label and background changes, product angles, and output sizes. The web-based software allows users to:
- choose a 3D shape from within the library
- change angles, sizes, labels, and backgrounds, or use preset settings
- generate different file types and export image packages
- manage all assets
- Provable experience in React
- Good knowledge of React basics, React architecture, and React main principles
- A portfolio of complex frontend-heavy projects
- Expert understanding of core front-end technologies
- Rapid feature development
- Ability to think ahead (strategic thinking). You will be a leader in this area of the project with minimal oversight, so it’s important for your decisions to be well thought out.
- All the internal communication is in English
- Front-end development of the working project
- Leadership for a small team
- In collaboration with the tech lead, definition of the architecture of the project to account for ever-flowing feature requests
- Participate in SCRUM meetings
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.