Junior System Administrator
Job ID: 200217
We are currently looking for a Junior System Administrator to join our team in Kharkiv! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
Role and responsibility:
- Work in a distributed team and be responsible for IT services in the company
- Help distributed team with any technical difficulties it faces
- Solve computer and network problems
- Dealing with hardware, software and services suppliers
Desired technology experience:
- 1-2+ years of experience in system administration
- Be familiar with Windows 10 desktop, MacOS and networking
- Good time management to organize own working day, manage priorities and keep a reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Politeness and kindness
Intermediate or higher
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.