Human Resource Manager
Job ID: 200149
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team in Lviv, Ukraine. The successful candidate will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. We believe that people are our most important asset, and you’ll take the lead in ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace in which everyone enjoys their work.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
You will be part of a fantastic team that includes 1 Lead HR Manager, 1 Director of Operations, 2 Operations Managers, and 14 HR Managers
- 1+ years’ experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail as well as strong communication skills
- Innovative mindsight with demonstrated excitement about assuming high levels of responsibility
- Effective communication skills and adequate maturity and ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Support functional processes like new employee adaptation, assessment, career and salary planning, bench management, and offboarding
- Foster a congenial and friendly employee-employer relationship
- Host regular one-on-one meetings with employees
- Assist in implementing and further developing performance review process
- Conduct negotiations and resolve possible conflicts in an effective and professional manner
- Manage employee communication and feedback
- Work to formulate and implement miscellaneous company policies and procedures
- Analyze and report on various data connected to HR processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Operations
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a plus
Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.