Job ID: 200145
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
You will join our Agnostic Agile development environment and will be part of the presentation layer team. You will be working with multiple squads developing APIs, Natural Language Processing, Search and Data Processing layers. You will also work closely with the squads responsible for linking our various data sources using graphs, Machine Learning and AI.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
About the Project:
The project is a web-based tool for the retrieval of chemistry information and data from published literature, including journals and patents. The information includes chemical compounds, chemical reactions, chemical properties, related bibliographic data, and substance data with synthesis planning information, as well as experimental procedures from selected journals and patents.
- At least 5 years front-end software engineering experience working on ReactJS single page applications
- Extensive experience in ReactJS, Angular, Redux, ES6, Webpack, Node, NPM, HTML5, CSS/SASS/JSS, Bootstrap, HTTPS, Websockets / HTTP
- Experience using a quality first development process to drive continuous delivery. Experience with defensive coding, SOLID principles, unit testing, behaviour-driven development, linting, SonarQube, and New Relic
- Experience using feature switches
- Experience and strong knowledge of OO concepts and the MVC and MVVM models
- Experience in pair programming to deliver high value, end-to-end user stories
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
You will have and bring:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A clear understanding of team ownership of product quality from linting to code reviews to automation. A clear understanding of the importance of monitoring and alerting
- A real passion for producing clean, maintainable, and extensible code
- Solid communication skills, as we collaborate daily with technical and non-technical team members
- An understanding of best practices in security
- An enthusiastic approach with the ability to self-motivate and multi-task when necessary
- An agile working style and openness to evolving team practices
- Knowledge of the DevOps movement and its principles
- A desire for continuous improvement through critical analysis by driving conversations to address issues within the team when you see them
- A willingness to experiment, get feedback, and iterate
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attend meetings
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.