Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 200140
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) to join our team of professionals!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .Net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus, and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large Customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience building and maintaining systems in Azure
- Experience developing Powershell scripts
- Experience leveraging version control systems to manage infrastructure as code
- Experience with the design and implementation of complex solutions (highly available and highly scalable is a plus)
- Experience implementing solutions that meet today’s information security requirements
- Developing foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Technical certificates for one or more specific technical domains (like Azure or Networking & Storage)
- Investigate specific service or chain of services in the Azure Cloud
- Write custom Powershell scripts for provision Azure service (like creating a chain of Azure services)
- Create pipelines in Azure DevOps to run Powershell scripts
- Analyze service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability
- Apply tools, techniques, and processes to track, log, and correct information related to CIs, ensuring the protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
- Develop, document, and implement changes based on requests for change
- Use tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.