Middle Manual QA
Job ID: 200139
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our international team. At our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About the Project:
The project deals with a .Net portal on cloud with several microservices and integrations. The team needs to be strong in cloud, Kubernetes, Azure service bus and similar platforms.
- New technologies
- Large customer
- Many opportunities to grow on this project
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.